Transcript Request

Transcript Requests for Alumni
Alumni requesting transcripts must obtain the proper form from the Registrar in the Main Office and allow 72 hours for processing. The cost of each transcript is $5.00 which is payable upon request. All other transcripts are $5.00 per copy.
Transcripts must be requested in writing.  You may request transcript three ways:
1. You can print, fill, out, and scan back the Transcript Request Form to [email protected]
2.  Print, fill out and mail Transcript Request Form 
     San Gabriel Mission High School, Registrar’s Office
     254 S. Santa Anita St.
     San Gabriel, CA  91776
3.  Download the Transcript Request Form and fill it out directly within the PDF file.  You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and fill out the form.  Once you have completed the application, and SAVED the PDF file, you may use the form provided below to upload your Transcript Request Form!
Please contact us at (626) 282-3181 ext.102 if you have further questions.
All college transcripts must be ordered through Naviance
Paper Transcripts: The 1st transcript is free.  Each transcript after is $1.00.  Transcripts take 48 hours to prepare.  If you need your order rushed, the cost will be raised to $2.00. 
Electronic Transcripts: All electronic transcripts must be ordered through Naviance.  
  1. Sign in to Naviance and select College  
  2. On the left hand side select transcript
  3. Select the reason for your transcript
  4. For College Application transcripts, select the Type, College and Test Score options.  You may also find this under Colleges I'm Applying to Tab.
  5. Make sure you know if the school you are sending transcripts to accepts electronic transcripts.  If not, your request will be forwarded to Mrs. Farfan.
To know whether or not the college accepts electronic files, please take note of the delivery Icons:
  • The orange stamp: Electronic Files not accepted, Paper copies must be mailed
  • The blue computer: Electronic Files accepted through school
  • The blue computer with CA: Electronic Files accepted only through the Common Application.
Seniors applying to colleges should request transcripts to be forwarded to colleges of their choices by the middle of the first semester of their graduating year. One official copy of transcript will be given to seniors upon graduation providing all obligations have been met.