San Gabriel Mission High School has had a rich tradition of academic and athletic excellence. Our Lady Pioneer Athletic Booster Club members believe that academics and athletics go hand in hand for the success of our Young Lady Pioneers. The Mission Booster Club is dedicated to the continued support of our student athletes, coaching staff, trainers, and athletic department programs.
The Mission of the Booster Club is to:
· Support athletic and academic excellence in all student athletes.
· Promote active and involved parent and community leadership.
· Promote sportsmanship and provide supplementary financial support to ALL Mission athletic teams.
· Maintain the history and tradition of excellence, which exemplifies our Mission athletes, coaches, GAA, athletic trainers, and teams.
· To provide support through marketing promotions and fund-raising.
Who can belong to the Booster Club?
The Booster Club is open to all interested parents, teachers, coaches, staff, community and corporate leaders, and students. If our Booster Club is to be truly a representative body we need a representative from every sport at every meeting. Please consider becoming a representative for your team on our team!
When and where does the Booster Club meet?
The Booster Club meets regularly on the second Tuesday of each month @ 6:45pm. The meetings are generally held in the teachers’ lounge at San Gabriel Mission High School.
Meeting Schedule for the 2018 - 2019 school year is as follows: (2019) April 9, May 14